13 Facebook Business Page Tips
- Share a link to your Facebook Business page on the groups that you join some members of these groups could probably like your page in the process.
- Add a like us button on your website and share it constantly in your social circles.
- Invite your business contacts to visit and like your page.
- Ensure that you have a clear and fresh call to action on your landing page-don’t be afraid to ask people to like your Facebook page you can pin a post, which has the call to action
- Use high quality and fascinating images and content to attract people to share your content and even prompt more likes. Actually, you will realize that the more visual you are in your content, the greater the number of likes.
- Always strive towards telling people what they would want to know about the business or industry; do your research. This means having some information relating to the stuff that happens behind the scenes.
- Ensure that your email signature has a link to your Facebook fan age.
- Tag the fan page so that it can appear on your friends news feed. Use the tag @fanpage or #fanpage when referring to your Facebook page.
- Master how to target fans based on their interests, demographics and location.
- Leverage the existing traffic on your website for greater likes and social media publicity. Place the social media icons near the homepage to maximize click through rate (CTR).
- Set a specific time when you post and maintain consistency in posting.
- Use Facebook groups for greater engagement-You can create open,
- closed or secret groups depending on the nature of discussions that go in this page.
- When everything fails, use paid advertising on Facebook to reach
- out to your target audience.
With These tips for your Facebook Business Page along with overall Social Media Strategy you are One step closer to you Goals